Riverside Bartending School (866) WE-MIX-IT (866) 936-4948
Our Bartending School will help you find a recession proof career!!! The Inland Empire has over 6000 bartending jobs. With bartenders entering and leaving the industry consistently, your chances of getting a bartending job are very good.
- The National Restaurant Association reports that Bartenders make an average of $40,000 and $80,000 per year. The Greater Los Angeles District has 36,000 bartending jobs. With people leaving the industry every day, job openings are frequent. Furthermore, Riverside Bartending School is a leader in Job Placement Assistance. Our Bartending School and our Affiliate Bartending Schools will help you find work! Riverside Bartending School and our affiliate schools have decades of experience and tens of thousands of students placed nationwide.
- Since Bartending School only takes a few weeks it is one of the best investments you can make. Many people spend years in college and end up with entry level corporate jobs making less than $50,000 a year. Those individuals spend an average of $52,000 on a Bachelors degree. Bartending School costs hundreds of dollars not thousands and you can start making money instantly. Out of any education you can pick,Bartending School in San Bernardino has one of the highest rate of returns on your investment.
- Bartending is Recession Proof
- Bring Home Money Daily
- Have Fun at Work
- Flexible Schedules
- Find Work in Any State
- Leave Your Boring Job
- Why Work For Minimum Wage?
- Lifetime Skills
- Meet People
- Network With People
- Deal With Happy People Daily
- Very Little Stress Involved With a Bartending Job
- At Riverside Bartending School or any of our affiliate schools you will receive more one-on-one attention than any other schools in the nation. Riverside Bartending School investigates all of our affiliates and we stand behind our reputation. You will receive Superior Service at any school listed on Superior Bartending School’s Website.